Saturday, January 17, 2015

I Am Isaac: House, lounge and chillout deejay and producer Izzy B returns - I Am Isaac

I Am Isaac: House, lounge and chillout deejay and producer Izzy B returns - I Am Isaac

He and I had lots of God discussions and also great music chats and beat boxing, making crazy noises and doing some crazy things. Although we didn't always agree, what I liked the most was his undeterred and straight talking about Christ. In fact through my whole rebellious stage of drugs, alcohol and sex, Daniel was like a Christian rock, he wouldn't move on his beliefs and he always invited me to his house and to church.
Then just before we were making beats together I had hit rock bottom in my life. I had tried everything from drugs to love to alcohol and to sex and nothing was satisfying and I just wanted to die.

No comments:

Post a Comment