Thursday, October 10, 2013

Option 2 Splitting video for VJ worship

Hi All,
I pray that you are well.
I found another way to split the video. In the previous example it was VGA to VGA and Composite (see previous blog post). In this example it is HDMI to Composite to Composite. So again the Composite goes to the church sound system. In this case I use the OREI XD-224 video convertor. I bought mine on Amazon. If I recall it was about $50. You will need a Composite "In" on your monitor. Many older computer monitors will not have this. Also your computer must have an HDMI out. Again older computers may not have this.

You can still uncheck hardware acceleration in the Virtual DJ settings. Then select the "Window" option in the dropdown. Not the video card as this will freeze any PC without a high cost video card. You will know if you paid $1500 for your computer if you have a super high quality video card.

A picture is below:



Thanks. God Bless.

Aaron.

No comments:

Post a Comment