Saturday, August 10, 2013

Zane One - First Lady of the Tunnel Rats | DaSouth.com

Zane One - First Lady of the Tunnel Rats | DaSouth.com

Hi Creuksters,

Here is an interview with Zane One. She is an alternative hip-hop artist.

Here is a quote from the article:
What do you have to say to some who may think there’s a lack of the gospel in your lyrics? What do you have to say to the nay-sayers…who obviously did not just sit in our mini-church services before the interview started (Laughs)
Zane: I would have to say they are right but do I have to say Jesus in every song to be considered a Christian? I really hope folks will understand I am a regular woman, and I am going be honest and speak on what I feel. I don’t do my music just for the gospel market. I do it so the folks who don’t know will see and say dang, she is just like me but there is something different about her.
Thanks. God Bless.
Aaron.

No comments:

Post a Comment